Frequently Asked Questions
What is Responsive Design
Responsive web design (RWD) is a setup where the server always sends the same HTML code to all devices and CSS is used to alter the rendering of the page on the device.What is the definition of
We use the the term Mobile, Mobile Access, Mobile View on this site, what is it exactly?
Mobile: In this document, “mobile” or “mobile devices” refers to smartphones, such as devices running Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone. Mobile browsers are similar to desktop browsers in that they can render a broad set of the HTML5 specification, although their screen size is smaller and in almost all cases their default orientation is vertical.
Tablets: We consider tablets as devices in their own class, so when we speak of mobile devices, we generally do not include tablets in the definition. Tablets tend to have larger screens, which means that, unless you offer tablet-optimized content, you can assume that users expect to see your site as it would look on a desktop browser rather than on a smartphone browser.
We use on the site the Expression responsive design. We say that the Room Manager Online is responsive, what is ment by this term exactly?
Responsive web design (RWD) is a setup where the server always sends the same HTML code to all devices and CSS is used to alter the rendering of the page on the device.Why Responsive Design
Why responsive design?
Are Tablets supported?
- Makes it easier for users to share and link to your content with a single URL.
- No Need to install or update any Native Up
- No Need to install any Firmware
- No Need to Install or update any Software from us on the mobile device
- No Need to download from Android or iTunes any APP
- You can use your Mobile Devices
- Update of the Solution file on ROOM MANAGER SIte will automatically reflected on your mobile devices as well
- Mobiel Device Needs only the Mobile Browser to Access the Content
- All the Functions of the Website are 1:1 with the Mobile Device
For visitors using tablet devices to access ROOM MANAGER ONLINE Site, ist the same what we said for responsive design and Mobile View.
As for smartphone-optimized sites, our recommendation is to use responsive web design. This means that our website serves the same HTML code to all devices along with different CSS style rules to optimize the site’s interface on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
As ROOM MANAGER is responsive web design, we tested it on a variety of tablets to make sure it renders correctly as, just like for smartphones, there are a variety of tablet sizes and screen resolutions.